Dr. Beads

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Cabinet of Doom!

For purposes of this blog, I'll refer to my son as David. He's ten years old, but wiser and far funnier than his years. He helps keep me sane.

About two years ago, David was looking around the kitchen for some art supplies. He knew that my husband or I had probably hidden the gooey items in an upper cabinet to keep small hands from making huge, unsupervised messes.

David: Mom, where are the paints?
Dr. Beads: Where are they usually?
David (striking a dramatic pose and pointing to an upper cabinet): In the cabinet of DOOOOOOMMMM!!!

I laughed so hard I thought I would fall on the floor. Fortunately, the kitchen table was conveniently in the way, so I just crumpled up over it and enjoyed a long bout of hysterics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home