Dr. Beads

Saturday, November 06, 2004

The Incredibles, Plus Popcorn

Today I took David and two of his friends to see "The Incredibles." I recommend it to movie-goers of all ages*. I laughed so hard that David elbowed me in embarrassment.

We're currently waiting for my fourteen-year-old daughter, who, for purposes of this blog, shall be referred to as Lisa. She should be coming out of the googleplex any minute after seeing "The Grudge." I studiously avoid scary movies, but that doesn't hold true for my family members. I just hope I can persuade Lisa not to tell me about the movie.

*(that is, to people who can sit still during a movie and don't cry and don't keep loudly whispering, "What was that she said? Why were people laughing just now?" and so forth)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home