Dr. Beads

Friday, November 12, 2004

What Country, Friend, Is This?

I have spent the last two days in Southern California on business. There are way too many freeways. There are also way too many cars on the freeways, even in the middle of the day. I sometimes think that there are more cars on the road than there are people driving said cars, which implies that the threshold for using the carpool lane should be on the order of 1.2 people, rather than the current 2.

Air is not supposed to be thick and gray.

I'm so glad I don't live in Southern California.

I did live in Southern California for several months in mid-kidhood and for several months in early adulthood, so I'm not basing my opinions on the one business trip, or even on the two dozen or so previous business trips.

Northern California, I kiss your briefly rain-drenched shores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home