Dr. Beads

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Dancing in the Streets!

While walking around the city where I work, I was recently treated to the following performance art:

A rustbucket car, parked with all its doors open, the radio blasting…cool jazz!

A nondescript car, with curbside doors open, the radio blasting…rap lyrics performed over a 100%-stolen music track (the “Hill Street Blues” theme)!

A woman, walking in the opposite direction to me, wearing headphones, singing a pop song…loudly and off-key!

I’m going to put on a velvet cape and walk through the area, belting out old show tunes. With a nod to Trevor, everyone’s favorite hedgehog, I am one stylin’ musical artiste!

2 Comments:

  • You might have to pick another genre. There's already the Andy Williams impersonator who frequents the downtown area...

    By Blogger Jen(n), at 9:22 PM  

  • Yeah, but I can actually sing. Usually.

    And anyway, his repertoire and mine don't overlap much.

    By Blogger Dr. Beads, at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home