Dr. Beads

Friday, February 25, 2005

Lunching with the Aliases

I went out to lunch with some of my work pals recently.

Vinnie (alias) was not able to attend. When I happened to see him earlier in the day, I assured him that the rest of us would talk about him in his absence. "I figured," he replied.

So Charlotte (alias), Daphne (alias), and I, Rachel (alias), went out to lunch. We didn't talk about Vinnie (alias).

But we did talk about doocing. Fear of being dooced is the reason for my use of aliases here, even though I don't say anything specific about my workplace or even my industry in this blog.

Even though Gwen (alias) was sick at home and Vinnie (alias) wasn't able to join us, it was good to get out with two of my work pals for lunch at Sam's (alias).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home