Dr. Beads

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

OK, I'll tell you what's up with all the college reunion dreams.

I attended my 25-year undergrad reunion last Fall, and had something asymptotic to a blast, to my great surprise, the 10-year reunion having been a washout for me.

I think the reunion dreams provide my sleeping brain with an economical way to combine all the anxieties of work dreams and school dreams since, in the reunion dreams, I'm all grown up and have grownup worries and responsibilities in the setting of school.

3 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Ursula, at 5:21 PM  

  • I love it that you used 'asymptotic' in a sentence! It's so math-y!

    BTW, Rachel, look above. You got another spam comment!

    ______

    (Had to delete and repost my comment, as I made a typo in the original comment. D'oh!)

    By Blogger Ursula, at 5:25 PM  

  • Thanks, Gwen!

    Godsdamnit. I'll have to turn "word verification" on in the comments settings...

    By Blogger Dr. Beads, at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home