Dr. Beads

Thursday, February 01, 2007

I'm Running the Catbabble Report!

Last night I dreamed that I was doing my current job. I had been having difficulty getting all the information I needed from the usual report and had just figured out how to get the whole enchilada by running a report that other people, naturally, weren't familiar with.

As I was trying to show the results to a bored colleague, I realized that I'd bettter make sure I wasn't the only one who knew how to get the information, since I wasn't going to be around the department much longer.

"See?" I told the bored colleague. "It's all here in the Catbabble report."

He turned and walked away. As he let a door close behind him, I ran to the door, pushed it open, and shouted at his retreating figure, "Catbabble report!"

2 Comments:

  • "since I wasn't going to be around the department much longer"

    Was this part of the dream, or are you holding out on US?

    By Blogger Jen(n), at 9:57 AM  

  • It was part of the dream. Believe me, I will let US know immediately if anything comes of my job search.

    By Blogger Dr. Beads, at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home