Dr. Beads

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Gotta...do...that...thing

Friends, I am sick. In fact, this is my fourth full day being sick.

So sick I can barely think about beads. (Now that's sick.)

I must have had a fever for the past few days, because I've spent several hours each night suffering from twitches, repetitive and bothersome dream fragments, and general sleep disruptions.

For your thank-Gods-it's-not-me reading pleasure, I present –
The Dr. Beads (alias) Fever Experience!

{twitch}

gotta do that

gotta

do

do

that

that

gotta...do...

that...

what's it called...

that...

gotta

do

{twitch}

COUGH

whimper

ah, Gods, why does everything hurt? it shouldn't hurt when my arm hairs rise

whimper

{twitch}

get up to get pain and fever medication?

whimper

no...can't figure out how to get out of bed

whimper

{twitch}

not feeling feverish, so why having hallucinations?

large fairy sitting on top shelf and fanning his wings is a good one for sure

wings the product of an adjustable lamp's body

plus semi-darkness

plus bad eyesight

{twitch}

no, that's not a hallucination, that's an illusion...that's...

that's…

COUGH

{twitch/scratch/twitch/scratch}

jeez, am I allergic to echinacea?

{scratch/twitch/scratch/twitch/scratch}

spent too much time yesterday watching Black Adder over David’s (alias) shoulder

same actor...played Dr. Samuel Johnson and Russian villain in James Bond movie?

Hagrid is Jewish?!? wtf?! where did that come from?

COUGH

get up and take cough medicine?

COUGH

no

COUGH

too much work

COUGH

coughing will stop soon

COUGH

{twitch}

COUGH

COUGH

COUGH

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home